05 July 2005

A bit of light relief in the toilet.

And no, I'm not talking about comedy. I'm talking about the other kind.

The physical kind.

There I was in Jammin' (you remember don't you), drinking Gin and Tonics all night. The band once again was awesome, I spent the majority of the time admiring the drummer for looking awersome while he drummed, and I the female lead singer for just looking awesome. Then, as always, I needed to take a leak.

I walk into the toilet, do my stuff, and as I'm washing my hands a guy starts giving me a massage. In the space of thirty seconds he cracks my neck, shoulders, upper and lower back and then goes on to do the rest of my spine. It was quite simply the most efficient massage I've ever got. It's just unfortunate that it had to happen in a toilet.

I tipped the guy for his services and left the loo feeling like a new man, full of energy and ready to face the world.

Quite simply put, you cant beat a little bit of light relief in the toilet.

And yes, it was legit. But no, I don't suppose this will stop you.