17 February 2005

Make time go faster.

Plans are coming together nicely. I pick me tickets up this week and then all I have to do is buy any toys I want to take with me. My accommodation is all sorted, they are looking forward to meeting me at the camp. I have been told to take a protein shake with me and my favourite supplement so it looks like all that time trying to put weight on might finally come to some use.

I'm working a lot. This is why I'm not posting. You don't want to hear about my work everyday. Remember, I leave in April. I'm trying to work every day I can until then. I've managed to scam my way into working every day this week. I keep on working out how much I earn in a day in Thai Baht, it is little things like this, that keep my going!

I also discovered my new favourite music track today. It makes me want to jump around waving my arms in the air in the most stupid way I can think of. I'm going to play it sooo much at work to keep me in the holiday mood.

Single digit weeks left.

So. . . painfully . . . close.