14 March 2005

Things that blow when planning a holiday.

Getting ill before you go.
Getting so ill that you have to have repeat trips to your doctors.
Getting so ill you are finally sent for a chest x-ray to try and work out why you are having trouble breathing.

Well, seeing as I'm going away for a nice relaxing holiday by the beach and not going to be engaging in strenuous martial arts training every day I suppose I should be ok. . . wait. . . hang on a mo. . . balls!

My work is coming to an end soon. A friendly sign that my holiday draws near.

One of the most troublesome things about my trip is that I will no longer be able to update my music collection. I could sit on the internet all day and browse around sampling new bands, seeing whats good and what isn't. It's a pleasant little pass time of mine. But once I'm gone, the only music I'll have is what I take with me. This gives me more than enough of an excuse to spend hours at home stocking up on material.
It was on one of these trips that I stumbled upon Wolfmother.

All I can say is Whoa-de-da-do-Ho. Rock isn't dead, it was just hiding out and slowly building a band with which to unleash itself upon the world. Wolfmother is that band.