03 February 2004

Crisis Command. Could you screw the country??

I am beside myself.
I have never seen such a public display of inadequacy in decision-making, problem solving and judgement. Yes, I'm talking about Crisis Command which was on BBC 2 tonight.
I mean, I know I might see this from a different perspective as it is "my field" so to speak but . . . oh man .. . .how dumb can some people be??

They trusted terrorists, they didn't close the flood gates, and when he said - with regards to a hijacked plane - "There has never been a recorded case of this in history." I LITERALLY nearly had apoplexy. Oh man, it was like torture. It would not have been possible to take longer to make decisions, decisions that could have saved peoples lives.
When you procrastinate you choose last. Learn the lesson.

Anyway, I have to try and sleep now. This will be a mission all of its own for me.

I am beside myself.