18 January 2005

. . . and relax.

Having spent the day carefully crafting a cd of immeasurable quality with which to astound a friend of mine, I sat back and did some good old fashioned day-off relaxing.

Firstly I started reading Down And Out In The Magic Kingdom, I got to chapter 4 and will finish it off after I've printed it so I can sit in a comfy chair to read. Then I played a bit of piano, then a bit of guitar (man, I wish I was good at either of these) after which I decided I would leave it up to the pros and retired to my favourite spot in front of my speakers.

However, I then spent the next hour-and-a-bit in random and impossible to resist bouts of inane grinning and spurts of laughter. Go and see for yourself.

Thanks to Grumps for supplying me with the link.

Proof positive, as if you needed it, that all the time I sunk into getting my contact page to work is starting to pay off.