24 January 2005

Gold from my bowels.

Well after three days of losing as much fluid as possible out of every orifice that leads to my stomach, I am finally on the up.

In these three days however, I have discovered something great. I have discovered Dream Evil. (disclaimer - this picture on this site is sooooo camp it completely ruins any respect you may have for them. I almost cried when I saw this picture, my heroes shot down in a hail of silver face paint and guys holding hands) However, any damage the picture may have caused is quickly erased when you hear the first track of their new album The Book Of Heavy Metal. You can download it from the site but I'm not sure of the legality so I didn't tell you to, ok. Anyways, should you download it, you are only in for disappointment. The best part of the track is missing. At the very beginning of the track on the album version, the singer lets rip with a high pitched and sustained voice tearing scream of "Meeettttaaaaaaaaaaaalll." Pure Genius. It sets the song up perfectly. This tracks has now knocked Metallicas The Call Of Ktulu off the top spot as my Clean The Workshop track.

This song rules, of this there is no doubt. But when someone from the store came in my workshop and went "the singer sounds like that guy from The Darkness" I nearly puked and crapped myself all over again.