06 December 2004

Money Matters.

This week has been the kind of week that makes me despise not being unfathomably rich. The past week has just been a week of my life gone by with nothing to show for it. Yes I've earnt some money. Woo pee do. I have nothing to remember this week by. There was an absence of noticeable events. My job is not varied enough for any one week to be different enough from the rest to earn a place in memory. I'm just a week older.
Sometimes I think this lottery thing is a bit of a fix. I mean, I've been playing for ages now and I still have to get up in a morning and lose the best part of my day doing something I'd rather not be. And the kicker is, my job is pretty cool. I get to work with really nice people, listening to whatever music I want, and there's a really laid back atmosphere. Can you imagine what I'd be like with a crummy job, oh boy!
Yet still, I want to be rich beyond my wildest dreams. To have the money to get out there and do stuff instead of just dreaming about it.

Still, I've got a holiday coming up in the next year so this is just all fuel to the fire to make sure I get the best out of it.

If anyone of you know of something in the world that I simply must do before I die then go the Contact page and let me know. If I end up doing it I shall personally send you a post card from wherever in the world I may be. Now that my friend, is an offer!