13 September 2004

Don't stare directly into the site!!!!

Yeah baby, that's right, it's back.

Well sooner or later I had to return. Here it is. It's not perfect, there
are things about it I would love to change but don't have the skill or time
to, it annoys some people, some love it, some see it as a source of
amusement, some of information, it may well change in the future, maybe only
subtly to iron out the rough edges, maybe an overhaul, maybe over time it
will grow on you and the rough edges wont even stand out any more, maybe no
matter how many times you are subjected to it, you will never grow to like
it.

As somewhere on the internet to exist , I can think of no better
representation of myself.

Updates, both for the blog and the articles, will be regular for the next
week as I have loads to say from my time away, and quite a few long bits
that I have already written and just need to sort out.

My faithful few.

Welcome back.