30 September 2004

The king of all PS2 games.

Amplitude. I am addicted to this game. I neeeed to own a PS2 for the near
future so I cam complete it. It is way too addictive for words and even
though it contains "music" tracks from the Dance and Drum and Bass genres, I
still love it.



This game overrides your body. You get to a point where you no longer
consciously think about which button to press next, your brain just moves
your fingers for you. I felt like a silent observer as my brain did all the
hard work for me and I was left watching the score rack up.



Anyone can play this game, albeit not well. But that is the true test of a
game, it is easy to play, difficult to master. But hey, I want to try
anyway.



If you own a PS2 and you want a game for your next party. This is it.



The cleats finally arrived for my bike today. I have fitted them to my
trainers so tomorrow is testing day. I predict many falls, many scrapes and
a few bruises. I'm going to cycle around the park until I feel I have got
all the falls out of my system. Next week I'm off into the peaks with my
mountain biking buddy. Now I've got suspension I'm going to kick his ass on
the descent. Falling off is not an option.



As far as dints in the social calendar go, taking a dive would be a big one.