24 September 2004

En Knee excuse! . . . . oh har har.

I went to see my doctor today about my knee. I wanted to know if getting
properly active again would be a stupid idea or not considering I have no
cartilage in my knee. In a nutshell he said go for it. I'm going to get
arthritis any way, and yes, doing active things will make it happen faster,
but I may as well enjoy getting to the stage where my knee hurts. He was
soooo cool. I've seen him since I was a tiny little kid and he rocks. It was
so nice to hear my doctor tell me to go out and enjoy myself. So that's
exactly what I'm going to do. Yes, I'll get a duff knee sooner than usual,
but like he said, it's going to happen at some point anyway so I may as well
look back and say "It was a right laugh getting here!"



Snowboarding lessons was that. Why ok then.



So this is sweet. I got into mountain biking as a kind of 'safe option' and
now I can go and join my mates when they do fun stuff that I would have
usually sat out of.



Arthritis, here I come!!!!