14 June 2004

Hair worries a thing of the past.

So I’m growing my hair. You may have heard me talk about this before. And there I was, trying to get a ‘style’ out of what can only be described as a curly frizzy mop, when I saw a guy on telly wearing a sweat band. I know I thought, whey don’t I use a sweat band to hold my hair up so it doesn’t curl in on itself. And you know what, it looks gooood.

Well I say gooood.
It looks different.

I think once my hair has grown a bit I will like it more. And I need to get a good sweatband. The one I have at the moment is the neck I cut off the polo neck featured about a few posts back. Once I’m back home I’m gonna buy material and make ones that not only look cool but fits as well. This one is a bit tight. The kind of tight that is ok for a while, but then you realise you have pins and needles in your forehead. It kind of creeps up on you before you notice it hurts.

However, I’m almost convinced that with a touch longer hair, I will be able to pull this off.

Come on hair, grow faster damn you.

( if this does not work, and even with longer hair I look stupid, rest easy, you will be the first to know)