08 June 2004

What the Doctor ordered.

Just had a very long and very refreshing conversation with one of my friends from back home. Was a well needed break from thinking about revision, which gets onto thinking about exams, which makes you feel guilty for not revising enough, which gets you worried about the exams, revision, exams, revision . . .

So while I write this ( in which time I could be revising!!! There it is again. ) he is making plans to break into the world of fashion. Having already earned himself more column inches and television appearances than I will ever have, even if I did start an inexplicable relationship with Rik Waller, he is now planning the small steps he has to take that will get him where he rightfully deserves to be. His latest newsworthy work and collaboration with Manchester’s leading art agency, Article Star, will hopefully lead on to great things.

So tonight, instead of being worried about myself. I can be happy for a friend.

It’s a much better feeling.