08 December 2003

How to be blatent.

Sat in a lecture, third year of my degree, the stakes have been raised, we are expected to produce work of an exceptional standard, our lives - literally - laid out before us and the leaders in our field surrounding us, moulding, teaching, educating.

First line of lecture this morning,
"Planning and organisation clearly has an impact when it comes to planning and organisation."

Not even said in jest. . . . and they want to introduce top up fees for this stuff!!!

I got my hair cut today - wow wardy, exciting blog - and just round the corner from the barbers, not 500 meters from my house was a sack load of police, in a street they had closed off with unmarked cars, carrying guns in manner that made you want to watch while simultaneously making you hope nothing kicked off. Brightened my day to think that this time the bad guys got really screwed!!!

Then I got home and unbeknown to me there was an absolute fox in the house. She is one of my housemates friends from back in school, really made me aware that I had hair stuck all over my face as I came through the door!