13 April 2004

Pro Plus just aint what it used to be.

Yet another day where I’m meant to be working hard and yet, somehow, I just cant get in the mood. I’m sat under an open window, the sun streaming in, its warm, I’m surrounded by A4 paper, a highlighter, a dirty mug, assorted pens, screwed up paper, a sealed tuppaware box which contained tuna salad over two weeks ago and is yet to be washed, empty wine bottles and my newly restored mp3 player and headphones.
It’s not like I don’t realise that this work HAS to get done. It’s just that some days you can crack a good 10 hours out no problems and still want to go on, and others, like today, you cant.
This isn’t to say that I’ve had a fully unproductive day, I’ve done a lot of reading, its just the pulling together of the project that hasn’t been “full steam ahead”. Oh well, there’s always tomorrow.