29 April 2004

Short yet undeniably sweet.

Apologies for the lack of updating. Been crazily busy. Reading dissertations, finding kick ass places to go mountain biking and, oh yeah, getting ready for the exam type things I have coming up.

I promise when I have a spare bit of time I’ll post properly.

Until then, if you have ever, like me, been sitting in a park when all of a sudden a squirrel comes running right up to you, climbs up your leg and sits on your lap. Then proceeds to take crisps from the bag you were eating and scoff them right there in front of you. While this is happening a tourist walks past and starts taking photos and giving you commands in some language you don’t understand until finally the blank expression on your face gets through to him and he walks away. If this, like me, has happened to you, you have probably wondered what the cockpit of Concord looks like.