26 April 2005

Why hello there.

Consider this your substitute post. I have stacks written back at my bungalow but when I went to pick up my disk it was being cleaned and I didn't want to get in their way.
Needless to say, it's nice over here. Feel free to consider 'nice' and understatement.
At the beach, when I'm in water up to my neck, I can look down and see my feet. Bite that Bournemouth!
It's hot, hot like eating curry in a sauna hot. During training I manage to get through about 4 liters of water.
I ache like I've never ached before, my feet are a medley of blisters and open wounds, my knuckles are raw and on my right hand I have two nice craters in my knuckle that have turned a whiteish yellow.

I'll post more later. I've got about 6 long ones already written. This place is a breeding ground of good stories!