11 January 2004

Hmmm, needs. . . . . . binning.

Well I just had the crappiest workout ever!!! I didn't really eat well today and it has shown in the pathetic piece of drama that just unfolded under the pretence of exercise. Managed to pull my thigh as well. . nice one Wardy, why don't I just eat lettuce all day tomorrow and then run for an hour or two and see how much weight I put on then?!?!?!?

I tried making soup today. Tried.
I watched Jen make it and it looked so easy. Cut up the veg, make the stock, add pepper and stuff. Well, it was not as easy as I thought. It think I was on the right track till I started adding spices. It was vile, it actually hurt after half a bowl. Literally, it hurt your mouth. I poured a whole HUGE pot of it down the sink. I will try again next week and be a bit more delicate with the seasoning.

I tried fixing my bag today that I managed to rip the hell out of when I moved back to uni. Fixed that is, until I pulled my new seam a bit to "simulate actual usage" and it split like the winnings at a Democratic Christian Poker Tournament.

Shopping tomorrow. . . . buying a bag.