10 January 2004

Water water eveywhere, and not a jot to think.

I have officially gone backwards this week. I'm starting to worry about my Independent Study now. I have NO idea what to write about now. The more I look into it the more indecision I come across. I keep on wanting to just walk away from it but I haven't got anywhere and feel like I have done nothing this week. Think I'll just go out tonight and forget about it, hope I get struck by inspiration or something.

On a lighter note, I bought some supplements off the internet yesterday on a bit of a whim cause my work wasn't going well, then later started regretting it as although they would be nice to have, they don't rate high on my "things I must own" list. Well luckily for me the company were sold out so cancelled my order. Phew, that's more money to spend on milk and tuna then!!

Every time I read an article about being healthy its says you need to drink more water. This is now my new pastime. Seeing just how much water I can drink in a day. then I figure if I strap weights to my ankles it will defiantly keep me fit cause I need the toilet about every 40 minutes. Don't really feel any different yet, although it has only been one day. But if I have been suffering form dehydration and notice a sudden surge in my energy levels accompanied by a general feeling of well being, I will let you know.