27 January 2004

Too much tea to sleep, but my day is over.

My eyes are starting to bleed!!!!
Its now 10, I started lectures at 9 this morning. I have stopped for lunch, dinner, extreme boredom and a hot chocolate with marshmallows. I'm done for the day, that's it, I've had enough.
While friends sit around me still with their heads in books I'm taking a stance.
I'm tired.
I want my bed.

I got handed a piece of coursework today and that is what I have been working on all day. The nice thing is, I reckon with one more days hard slog I will have it sorted. That's the kind of work I like, straight to it and get it out the way. The fact that its only a tiny piece of work has nothing to do with it. It will be finished and I can cross it off my list.

Tomorrow is politics with the greatest lecturer the university has, a great bear of a man called Roy May. He is just the best guy to teach you about politics ever, although he could tell me about anything and I would take it for gospel truth. He's just one of those guys.