14 January 2004

It's getting cold in here. . .

So the boiler was fixed. . . . . . and now its broken again!! woo hoo. Yet another January night with no hot water or central heating! Looks like I'll have to start showing at the gym, which would be ok if it were not for the fear of being made someones "bitch".

Had a productive day today and am hoping to keep this going all the way through to the weekend. It also snowed which cheered me no end.

We got shouted at by one of our lectures today as she just marked our coursework and she is not happy with the quality. Luckily this is for the whole year so if I bombed again, I can only hope I'll take others down with me.

I also found out the Deli where I get my lunch does jacket potatoes. This is some of the best news this week as I can now enjoy a filling lunch and not have to worry that I'm eating crap. Chilli con carne filled spuds, here we come!