24 November 2003

23 and still can't shave!

Never shave while angry at technology.

I worked up a healthy manly sweat tonight getting annoyed with my "burnproof" CD burners inability to produce a CD with anything on it other than whatever I throw in my bin next. To refresh myself before bed I decided I would have a shower, those Original Mint Sauce showergels never fail to impress! Then I had a brainwave, "hey, why not shave now to save time in the morning!" what a great idea.
A great idea that is, untill you take your mind off shaving.

Now those that know me know I don't have a lot of facial hair. I have to shave however as otherwise I look like I'm trying really hard to grow a tash that just wont come. So there I was, half-heartedly shaving while mulling over how to get my CD writer to work when. . . . scrape. . . I take half my chin off.
So now I'm bleeding into the sink while trying to finish off the job when. . . slice . . I manage to cut myself just under the nose!!!

This leaves me feeling like a delinquent shaver as I look at the mess I've just made of my face. I hastily finish the rest off and get to brushing my teeth while splashing blood all over the sink. It looks like a scene from American Psycho but I neither look cool nor have the respect for electronics that he does.

So now I'm off to bed with little bits of toilet roll stuck to my face.

Single??? Who. . . . me!!