02 May 2004

Baldrick's plans come to life.

Women have always found a way to help during a war. Be it cutting thinner slices of bread, growing veg or balloting endlessly for the right to beat the shit out of the enemy like the guys do, the fairer sex have been there on the front lines with us in one way or another. As the years go by and the world changes, then women start playing a different role in our war effort, one that requires no less effort and where the results are a lot more obvious, and immediate.
Women of America, putting the Privates back in to the Army.


Remember kids, expressing yourself, in anyway whatsoever that is out of line with the “official stance” is wrong. Heaven forbid you should have a view on the world at such a young age. Heavy handed tactics are in order to make you more patriotic.
I cannot express how much this story makes me pity those who can’t see the war for the Arabs.


I have been thinking of a way to link to this next piece of worldly knowledge, and yet I can find no words within my ‘clean’ vocabulary to express my feelings. I thought about using some ‘class B’ swears, but felt I would just be throwing them in for the sake of it. Not only would these rather tame swears not come close to the emotion this builds within me, it would also somehow detract from the subject matter. Subject matter which is as worthy of being taken seriously as any I have know. People, I managed to bring you this without being vulgar, and this took more restraint then you may release. *shakes head, looks away from monitor, sighs, and continues with life*