30 May 2004

Was really looking forward to pancakes but then. . . . .

This weekend I ran out of eggs.

Me simply telling you this is a measure of how exciting this weekend was.

While I’ve mostly been daydreaming, I have been reading up for my next exam. I have three days per exam to cram into my tiny cluttered head as much information as is possible for a boy not yet augmented by science.

The best explanation ever for why you shouldn’t believe everything you see and hear.

( I wrote three ‘quirky’ ways to get to that link which included “The Day After Tomorrow”, African Politics and Avril Lavigne. However, when I read each I realised I had managed to miss the point of the link and ended up less ‘quirky’ and more ‘pitiful’. This is why you now simply get a sentence. No misdirection, no made up anecdote and no painful long way round before I linked in the last sentence. Simple and concise, like biscuits.)