18 May 2004

Fall From Grace.

For those of you who remember Maid Marrian and Her Merry Men, then I’m sure thinking of this show brings back fond memories of the Nasty Sheriff and the hunk of beauty that was Rabies. – and wasn’t Rabies In Love the best song every in a kids show! - Now however, you can relive those days of childhood glee by simply watching adverts. That’s right, Robin is back on telly. Not in his usual, floppy haired, bit stupid, physical comedy role that we came to love him in. But in the new Cura-Heat advert. Yep, that’s right, take note next time this is on because I assure you children of my time, it is the ledged that is. . . Robin of the Hood.

Tomorrow I’m going to put the kitchen table in the garden and work out there. I’m going to try and get rid of the ‘forearm only’ tan that is all the rage at the mo. So wearing shorts and little else I shall continue trying to remember Journal articles so I can regurgitate them a week on Friday. Hopefully not only will this help me develop a proper tan but I will also be able to take my little fridge outside and pretend that it’s a cool little vending machine.
Summer, as well as being the time that I wear shorts around the house, also seems to make good looking women crop up from the woodwork. I don’t know if they just hide their looks during the winter but there has been a definite increase in number of attractive women walking around. Hopefully once I have burnt, peeled, healed and browned I will be able to get my chicken legs out the house and try dancing with some of them. Although if you had seen my dance you would agree that chicken legs are the least of my problems.

Been reading a lot about the Berg killing recently. There seems to be a whole load of discrepancies with the videos. I don’t know if these are just the normal reaction to what is a very provocative story or if they do hold some truth in them. Makes for an interesting read though. I’m still not sure which way I swing on this. However, the one that got me was the lack of blood when he was beheaded. However, housemates who have watched other videos of people being beheaded – and yes, they are out there and not that hard to find – say that there weren’t mountains of blood in these either. Maybe they are all fakes, maybe people were expecting ‘Kill Bill’ gushes, whatever way it swings I reckon if they were faked, they would have done a better job of hiding it. Not even the US government can be dumb enough to release tapes so controversial with so little attention to detail.