25 May 2004

Why hello there!

I’ve been wondering for a while now who the people are that read this stuff. I’ve been trying to work out an easy way for you to send me messages, but, seeing as I don’t really know that much about putting websites together, I’ve had a bit of difficulty.

Until now that is.

I have put together a crazily simplistic page from where you can send me random musings. I was going to put comments up but I really don’t want to and figured this is the next easiest thing.

Anyway, if you could take a sec and just send me a message so I know who you people are that would be massively appreciated. I’m particularly intrigued to know who the Americans are that keep on visiting!

You can find the link of the left.

No real substance tonight I’m afraid as I’ve been hours putting this together.

Hope to hear from you.

The Fireball.